Dr Kim Slater
Dr Kim Slater specialises in arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle.
Dr Slater graduated from Sydney University medical school in 1980. Following post graduate training at RPA Hospital he commenced orthopaedic surgical training which was completed in 1988. He then undertook sub-speciality training as a Fellow in Knee Surgery with Dr Mervyn Cross and Dr Leo Pinczewski before travelling to Seattle to undertake a Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery with Dr Sig Hansen in 1991.
Commenced Practice: 1989
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Foot and Ankle Society (President)
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Castlecrag Private Hospital
- Mater Misericordiae Private Hospital
- North Sydney Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Centre
- The Stadium Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Centre, Moore Park
For appointments with Dr Slater please phone (02) 9409 0500