Accredited Sports Dietitians are expertly trained to provide the most current and up to date nutrition advice for our patients. They can provide individualised strategies to support behaviour change, optimise nutrition and improve performance.
Through a compassionate approach, the clinic’s Dietitian provides effective strategies, whilst encouraging a healthy and positive relationship with food.
Dietitians can advise on nutrition strategies for:
- Healthy growth and development for children
- Optimal fuelling and recovery for elite & recreational athletes
- Supporting optimal performance in the workplace
- Establishing healthy eating habits for young adults
- Fat loss for men and women
- Chronic disease management (e.g. Diabetes, Heart Disease)
- Improving your relationship with food
Our Dietitian also works closely with our sport and exercise physicians to support active adolescents and young adults and help to fast track recovery for those with injuries.
Caitlin EdmondsRead More