Dr Mark Perko
Hand, Wrist, Elbow & Shoulder Surgeon
Mark Perko specialises in surgery of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder including general Orthopaedics and Sports injuries.
Dr Mark Perko is an undergraduate of Sydney University. He completed orthopaedic training in Sydney in 1987 and is accredited with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and the Australian Orthopaedic Association. He has completed further sub-specialist training in hand surgery and shoulder surgery in the USA and Switzerland.
Commenced Practice: 1989
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Hand Surgery Society
- Shoulder and Elbow Society of Australia
- Australian Medical Association
- Castlecrag Private Hospital
- Mater Misericordiae Private Hospital
- North Sydney Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Centre, Wollstonecraft
- The Stadium Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Centre, Moore Park
- Physical Therapy, Wollongong
Ph: 02 9409 0500
Fax: 02 9012 0187
For all appointment bookings and enquires with Dr Perko please phone their office on (02) 9409 0500.