Dr David Wood
Dr David Wood specialises in arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the knee. He has expertise in ligament reconstruction, patella disorders, replacement of knees, tibial osteotomy, and repair of hamstring avulsion from the ischial tuberosity.
He is former chairman of the NSW branches of the Australian Orthopaedic Association and the Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is a past member of the Federal Prostheses and Devices Committee, the Knee Prostheses Advisory Group, the Medical Services Committee of NSW and MSAC (Medical Services Advisory Committee). He is also a past president of the Australian Knee Society.
Commenced Practice: 1991
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Knee Society
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Mater Misericordiae Private Hospital
- North Sydney Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Centre
- Sydney Sports Medicine Centre, Homebush
- Mudgee Medical Centre
- The Stadium Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Centre, Moore Park
For all appointment bookings and enquiries with Dr Wood please phone their office on (02) 9409 0500.