Dr Andrew Wines
Foot & Ankle Surgeon
Dr Andrew Wines specialises in arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle in adults and children. He consults at North Sydney, Moore Park, Chatswood and Dubbo.
Dr Andrew Wines graduated from the University of Sydney in 1994. He completed his advanced training in orthopaedic surgery through the Australian Orthopaedic Association in 2002. He then undertook sub-speciality training in foot and ankle surgery in Dublin, Bristol and Oxford.
Commenced practice in 2003.
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Foot and Ankle Society
- American Foot and Ankle Society
- European Foot and Ankle Society
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North Shore Private Hospital
- Castlecrag Private Hospital
- Royal North Shore Hospital
- Dubbo Private Hospital
- Dubbo Base Hospital
- The Mater Private Hospital
For all appointment bookings and enquires with Dr Wines please phone their office on (02) 9409 0563